Anonymous said: This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
Everything’s terrible. Or incredible. Whatever,
guys never realize that.
Why play games though? Just come out and say no, don’t seem to hard.
cause the word “no” is not in ya’ll vocabulary.
Who is this ya’ll you speak of?
Honestly flat out saying no can be really scary. A lot of guys will be cool and leave you alone, but there are enough that won’t that I don’t always feel comfortable saying no. You don’t always know how a guy will react. I’ve had enough bad experiences that I always have an excuse or friend because I’m not willing to take that chance. Sometimes “playing games” is keeping myself safe.
That’s absolutely terrible, I know from personal experience I like women to be straight up with me. At the same time I know guys who are so childish and petty.
Childish guys are the easier ones. I’d rather deal with a childish guy that talks shit than a guy that gets violent. Either sucks but its the lesser of two evilswhenwomenrefuseexists for a reason.
Dudes out here are legit KILLING AND MAIMING WOMEN FOR SAYING NO OUTRIGHT and you wondering why we have to ‘play these games?’
I have been verbally harassed and FOLLOWED FOR SIX CITY BLOCKS for not giving a man my number. I thank GOD I wasn’t killed that day.